Business Development Assistant (M/F)
Type of contract
At NovAliX, you’ll work alongside extraordinarily talented and diverse people who are enthusiastic and passionate about science and technology. We are specialized in external research for the pharmaceutical industry delivering cutting-edge services in chemistry and biology to contribute to the discovery of novel medicines.
The position is based in Madrid, Spain.
The Business Development Assistant works closely with Business Development Directors and Marketing Manager based across Europe to coordinate with them a broad range of commercial events and efforts, including planning prospecting campaigns, seminars and conferences as well as the management of the CRM.
We offer a very dynamic, friendly and supporting work environment as well as opportunities to progress and gain valuable experience.
We look for a candidate with a confident, friendly and honest manner and a willingness to help solve problems.
- Assists Business Development Directors and Managers in the planning, execution, and follow-up of business development efforts of the company.
- Monitors CRM data input and data quality control.
- Participates in Marketing plan execution (on-line and off-line marketing actions), in NovAliX Conference promotion efforts.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills. Be systematic and well-organized with high attention to detail.
- Excellent English level (oral and written) is a prerequisite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Office 365 software suite (Word, Power Point, Outlook) and ability to adapt to the use of cloud-based platforms (CRM).
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry will be a plus.
- Junior applicants will be considered.