Project Manager – Process chemist (M/F)
As soon as possible
Type of contract
NovAliX is a contract research organization of 130+ employees providing expert driven innovative outsourcing and insourcing research services for drug discovery. NovAliX offers to the pharmaceutical industry a complete range of services spanning Biophysics, Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Chemistry & Drug Discovery. The position is based at one of our client’s site located in Brussels area.
Brussel Area, Belgium
You will be working in the chemistry department under the responsibility of a team leader. Your work will consist in:
- Managing your projects and exchanging information with all stakeholders (medicinal chemistry, commercial manufacturing …).
- Supervising research associates in their day to day work.
- Participating in route selection/ process identification for different compounds from candidate selection to late stage development.
- Devising and executing experiments to optimize processes and ensure their robustness.
- Reporting your work to clients.
You have a PhD in chemistry, with at least 4 years’ previous experience in a process chemistry environment. You have experience with Design of Experiments (DoE), Process Analytical Technology (PAT), the principles of Quality by Design (QbD) and cGMP environments.
We are seeking a person who speaks fluently English or French, who is passionate about organic chemistry and who has a keen sense of responsibility as well as being a committed team player. The candidate will have a rigorous and organized attitude to work with excellent reporting skills.